THIS BLOG HAS MOVED .. please visit the NEW blog!


26 June 2013

Clara's MERMAID Sampler 1891

Newest offering from The Sampler Girl is not necessarily brand new (it's offered in TSG Mermaid Compaion) but has been worked up in model form and now stands alone as its own pattern for purchase due to numerous requests. It is the sixth design in the Clara series!

::Presenting .... Clara's Mermaid Sampler 1891
Copyright 2013 The Sampler Girl
Verse by me reads: 
Dear Diary, I walked along the shore - made a necklace of shells to wear - 
with a comb in my hair and and the breeze in my face - I was a mermaid there. Clara 1891.

Worked on 14 count Carolina Linen Aida by Charles Craft, color Sand. 
Threads are DMC in colors 3809, 733, 471, 832, and 730
To purchase pattern, click HERE!


6 comments:

cucki said...

It is so sweet xx

lia xin said...

made a necklace of shells to wear -
with a comb wood in my hair and and the breeze in my face

Suresh Aitha said...

nice blog and i want to visit your blog again
live tv

Suresh Aitha said...

nice blog and i want to visit your blog again
live tv

Suresh Aitha said...

nice blog and i want to visit your blog again
live tv

Celaina said...

I just finished Calling Me Home. It was wonderful! Thanks!