Hostess of The Sampler Girl Podcast ... Here I journal about my knitting bliss, what's on & off the needles, life raising 2 boys, making good eats and finding God's mercies every morning. Tea, yoga, and dark chocolate make it ALL sweet.

04 April 2013

busy!

I've been busier than Miss Maddy here. Lots of research & designing work going on ... several kitty tummy rubs too, as I'm summoned. Been very inspired as of late on a particular pattern and I'm giddy to share it with you but not yet ... See you again soon!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to see your new pattern and I ALWAYS love to see Miss Maddy!!

Gillie said...

How is the dear lady doing, please send my gent.e regards!

Gillie said...

Or even gentle, lol!

The Sampler Girl said...

Maddy is doing very well, thank you, Gillie :) She is as demanding a Queen as ever ... rules the house even at 17.

Tanya

Nancy said...

I always like to see photos of Miss Maddy! It sounds like you are very excited about your new pattern.

Michelle said...

Oh bless lady Maddy looking forward to seeing your new design Tanya x

christinelaennec said...

Oh she does look so happy! Glad to hear you're enjoying the designing process too.