THIS BLOG HAS MOVED .. please visit the NEW blog!


16 March 2013

wearing the green

I love a particular color green, like a cat's eye, and this Neighborhood Fiber Company's yarn called Logan Circle is a gorgeous shade. Finished up my March triangle scarf/shawlette this afternoon and yes, I'm positively giddy over it!! This afternoon I've watched 3 episodes of Midsomer Murders (a fav series of mine) and knit, knit, knit. The sun is shining and cooperated for a lovely picture to share as you can see the shades of green in the pretty yarn.
Now, dinner calls!

9 comments:

Fiona said...

Lovely shawl & love that colour :)

gracie said...

Perfect for St Patrick's Day....nice knitting.

Shaunterria Owens said...

Beautifully knitted, and that yarn is lovely :) Good job!

--shaunterria--ca11i0pe.blogspot.com--

DianeM said...

I love Midsomer Murders too! Don't tell my Hubby, but I have a secret crush on DCI Barnaby! Your shawl is beautiful <3
Smiles, DianeM

Miss LindaLee said...

Beautiful colors in the shawl. Greens are my favorite colors. Nice stitching.
LindaLee from
CrossN' My Stitches

Carolyn NC said...

Beautiful!

chantal said...

Your shawl is very nice! I like it
Could you tell me if it is on ravelry or somewhere else?
Thank you for helping
Chantal

The Sampler Girl said...

Chantal,
The pattern is on Ravelry, yes: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/wide-triangle-scarf

Enjoy!
Tanya

chantal said...

Oh thank you so much for your quick

answer

Have a nice Easter

Wishes

Chantal